Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My mom spent 3 wonderful days with me over the holiday weekend. For 3 days/nights we only left my scrap room to eat/drink, restroom breaks and to go to the store for more supplies (which only happended once). We got so much done. Saturday we made Halloween banners. Sunday we made 48 cards from a card class she missed recently (we picked up the supplies but did not have the correct stamp sets for each card so we improvised). Monday we completed 54 greeting cards plus we have several cards started but left incomplete due to time. Mom had a 1 1/2 hour drive home and I had a fish fry to attend.....



This was to be a set of 4 blue/gray cards with a football helmet. I did not have the stamp set so we improvised with the motorcycle and cupcakes. Mom learned to use the aqua painter and absolutely loved it!! She wanted to use the motorcycle stamp on everything so she could color the image. I ended up sending her home with my extra aqua painter.

This set was for 4 just like the truck but we used the motorcycle stamp for one and the True Friend flower for one.

This was a set of 4 birthday tent cards and we changed the lower right hand image on each one so that they were a little different.

No comments: