Sunday, June 26, 2011



2 page layout using punch art- I used the 1 1/2 cirle & 1 1/4 circle to make the body; 1/2 circle for the white of the eyes and hole punch for balck centers; Xlarge oval for the lily pad; large oval & small oval for the legs and head; end of the word window punch for one mouth and I drew the other with a stampin marker, boho blossom punch to create the cute lil' frog feet and to add the purple flower. Some of those attending my class drew the cutest mouth and made one frog feminine by adding partial boho flower as a bow on the side of her head.

1 comment:

Faith said...

Love what you did for the ball team. Since James plays boys ball, of course, Sam & I did a DVD for fall ball pictures and she decorated the case. Makes me sorry that Ashley doesn't play any more, because I love your little book!!