Thursday, August 25, 2011


Ok, I finally finished my Simply Adorned necklace. It has been hanging in my stamp room for months and just needed a little something else to make it WOW. I used the 1"x1-1/4" Simply Adorned Charm, 3 Simply Adorned Baubles, 3 Trinket Crowns, 4 Trinket Keys, a 5/8x5/8 square charm and 5/8 circle charm. I added the Chantilly 1/2 crochet trim, Pink Pirouette Taffeta ribbon,White Taffeta ribbon and 1/8" black Taffeta ribbon and it is complete. I wore it tonight to a card class at my friend's home. On my way there, I made one stop and even had a male comment about my necklace and then his wife noticed it. You can make your own...I would be happy to help you order the Stampin' Up! supplies to complete it. Email me wendy471@sbcglobal.net or comment here. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: