Friday, September 16, 2011

Twirling Butterfly Easel card

OK, this was harder for me than I originally thought. I watched the technique video and decided to case the card. I set the Circle Scissors at 3 3/4" and began cutting. Needless to say, I have lots of wasted paper in my trash can. I made this card to a swap I am doing and it took me forever to get 9 completed cards that I was happy with. It is a beautiful card but hard to line up the circles when you cut the papers individually. Give it a try and let me know how it goes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This card is amazing! Wendy you are so talented! I love your work. This makes me just want to punch out a bunch of butterflies! What punches did you use?

Wendy Gay said...

I used the Sizzix Big Shot that SU sells and one of the Sizzix dies we sell. It has 4 different buttlerflies on one die.