Wednesday, January 11, 2012


PROJECT 365
Jan 11, 2012  Go Go Juice

I have decided to snap a picture of gas prices to help myself remember the changes over the next year.  Based on the fluctuating prices we saw in 2011, I wanted to capture some of the changes that take place in 2012. While driving to Chandler today I started thinking about gas prices and noted a 5 cent difference between stores.  This Valero is one I frequent so I grabbed a photo of it to post today.  I am thankful that our prices here in the South are not as high as those advertised yesterday nearing $5 in some Northern states.   It would make for a long day if I had to purchase my own gas and travel all of the miles I do in a day to see Home Health clients...I might have to ride a bicycle if that were the case.  For now, I am thankful my employeer pays for my gas and provides me with a company car.

No comments: