Monday, January 16, 2012

PROJECT 365
Jan 16, 2012   Minty Fresh

I remember growing up when Santa (a.k.a. Mom) used to leave a box of these in my stocking.  Since living on my own, I really have not treated myself to these wonderful peppermint patty treats.  I have purchased the other brand York peppermint patties but they just aren't the same to me.  These have a softer chocolate coating and creamy mint filling.  While looking for bite size candies for my husband, I came upon a bag of these at Wal-Mart.  I snatched them up and quickly put them in my buggy.  In the event my buggy should overflow I wanted these to be safe near the bottom so I strategically positioned them.  I have successfully transferred these yummy treats into my home and into a candy jar.  I guess I shouldn't admit that I have had 3 since dinner tonight and it is only 6:35 pm...

No comments: