Monday, January 30, 2012

PROJECT 365
Jan 28 2012  What a Beautiful Mess

I kept my niece, Aniston, Saturday while her parents were at dinner.  She will be 3 in March.  For someone with no biological children of her own, I think I did well.  By looking at the picture don't you think I did well?  Aniston played with checkers, watched Shrek, and then decided to play Monopoly.  Maybe PLAY is not the right word.   She decided to make a huge mess in my living room floor and then proceeded to sit right in the middle and wave her arms and legs around making an even bigger mess.  Did she help Aunt Wendy clean up, for a while she did.  You know at that age the attention span is short so we were distracted easily.  We came back to the mess several times until it was all put away.  I made a game of it by putting 1 bill of each color in the tray then having her match the colors until all of the money was put away.  Overall, we had a great night!

No comments: