Monday, January 9, 2012


PROJECT 365
Jan 9, 2012  BCS Championship Football - Go LSU

Well, this weekend my Sister-in-law, Robin, introduced us to Queso Blanco.  For those of you who have never tasted it, you won't go back to the original...I Guarantee It!  Supposedly, Robin made this Christmas weekend but it was gobbled up before we were invited over (Thanks Robin, Brian, Shelbi & Chris).  So......since Christmas I have heard of this white queso but never tasted it.  Robin, at the request of my mother, so graciously made it for a party we attended.  It is yummy!  Randy even loves it.  I used to make regular velveeta queso but I always added shredded Mozerella to it because that is the only way Randy would eat it.  Now, Queso Blanco rises above and no more mixing 2 cheeses to satisfy his taste buds.  Tonight for the Championship game he requeste Queso Blanco and wings.  How easy is this (we won't discuss the calories).  Now I'm off to some dipping...

No comments: