Sunday, January 22, 2012

PROJECT 365
Jan 20, 2012   Destroyer

Bella & I took a weekend trip to my Mom's for some scrapbooking, card making and good eating.  Mom & I always have good eats...the kinds of things Dad and Randy wouldn't be caught dead eating.  To name a few things, we had pimento & cheese, chicken salad, hummus and cranberry/white chocolate cookies.  Bella loves to go to "Grammy's house" because she gets bowls of cuisine...Kibbles and Bits.  At my house, she only gets weight control IAMS dog food but at my mom's house Bella will eat bowl after bowl after bowl (as long as my mom keeps filling dog food bowl).  Now, to say all of this is good and it doesn't match my Destroyer title does it? 
Bella did choose to destroy one of Neaco & Harley's toys while there this weekend.  She removed every last bit of stuffing plus the squeaker component.  Not sure how the manufacturer got that much stuffing inside that little toy.
Overall, we both had a great time visiting with Mom and her dogs (Neaco & Harley).

No comments: