Sunday, January 22, 2012

PROJECT 365
Jan 21, 2012  Oh Christmas Tree

I think by the time I left Mom's, we had made 26 double layout pages.  Yes, I said 26.  I only stayed from Friday afternoon after work until Saturday night at 9pm.  Instead of staying the entire weekend, I had to get back home for Maranda's Baptism Sunday.  In the brief time I was there we made use of  2 heads, 4 hands, 4 legs and oodles of supplies.  Actually, I had to call Randy to bring additional supplies to me since we ran out of 12x12 cardstock in the brown family. Mom lives 1 1/2 hours away from my home and on Saturday afternoon, he arrived with just the right things we needed to complete 10 more pages. 
This page is one I have wanted to make for some time and finally got the chance to do it.  Mom & Dad took all of us kids and grandkids to the Gaylord Texan for Christmas.  When you enter the front door you see this HUGE Christmas tree.  I made this page using a huge Christmas tree for our Gaylord pics.  I used the ornament punch with various DSP to make the tree.  The phrase across the bottom is a Big Shot Die from Stampin' Up!  The right side page of this double layout does exist but I didn't capture it yet. Will post together once I get them uploaded to my computer.

No comments: