Sunday, January 22, 2012


PROJECT 365
Jan 22 2012   Time for a Bath

Today was beautiful.  Jan 22nd and it was 74 degrees outside.  Randy wanted to wash vehicles and Bella needed to go on a ride (I guess the 1 1/2 hour ride to and from my mom's house wasn't enough)so we took our vehicles to a local carwash.  Randy and Bella went first.  Not sure if Bella has even been inside of a carwash before.  Randy said she kept looking out the back window toward my car, even while I was following behind them on the roadway. 
Anyway, $8 later I pulled in.  Nice turquoise and pink suds came midway through.  Such pretty colors that I hated for them to wash away.  This is what I tried to capture in my pic, the colors of the soap.  Today was a beautiful day to get you car washed, especially if you are too lazy to do it yourself (that's me)!

No comments: