Wednesday, January 4, 2012


PROJECT 365
Jan 4, 2012   Love our digits

"471" what a special meaning it has to my Husband & I.  These 3 little numbers mean so much to us and we hold them dear to our hearts.  To Us, this stands for "I Love You."    During my travels today, my odometer turned over 103,471. I was so excited to see this and just had to catch a snap snot of it and text it to Randy . He is so funny...he called me and said "why are you sending me a picture of the temperature outside?"
We often see these numbers in society but in different orders and our mind automatically  reads them as 471. When the clock reads 4:17 or 7:14, one of us will notice it and make a point to notify the other.  Throughout 2012  I will search out 471 postings and snap pictures of it.  This is going to be a project within a project. 

No comments: