Saturday, January 7, 2012


PROJECT 365
Jan 6, 2012  Our Loving Digits

Here they are again...471 on our receipt.  I had lunch with my husband at Cheddar's on Friday.  He chose the Grilled Chicken Breast with a Baked Potatoe and I had the Buffalo Chicken Wrap with fries, of course. To wash this wonderful lunch down I had Mango Tea.  I love the Mango Tea from Cheddar's.  Coke Zero was his selection.  When the time came to return to work the waitor dropped off our ticket and as Randy opened it to insert the credit card there they were...471.  He said "Look at the ticket number"   I could not find the ticket number at all so he had to point it out to me.  I couldn't believe it.  I then told him about Project 365 and my little Project 471 within Project 365.  I couldn't wait to get home and take a picture with the camera.  My cell phone is acting CRAZY and I didn't want to chance it.  Here it is, our Loving Digits.

No comments: